Hitotsubashi University may have power outages during the following periods:
|March 25||6:20-10:00, 13:50-17:30|
|March 29||9:20-13:00, 16:50-20:30|
|March 30||6:20-10:00. 13:50-17:30|
From March 25 to 30, the Tokyo Electric Power Company is planning to have power outages. The opening hours of Hitotsubashi University Library have been changed in accordance with the planned outages.
|March 25 (Fri)||Closed*|
|March 26 (Sat)||Closed*|
|March 27 (Sun)||Closed*|
|March 28 (Mon)||9:00-12:00*|
|March 29 (Tue)||Closed*|
|March 30 (Wed)||Closed*|
*Note that the library may open if the planned outages are canceled.
After March 31, following the Tokyo Electric Power Company’s plan for power outages, the opening hours of the library will be scheduled as one of the following:
|Morning hours only:||9:00-12:00|
|Afternoon hours only:||13:00-17:00|
The opening hours will be announced as soon as they are decided on the Library’s webpage (http://www.lib.hit-u.ac.jp/index_j.html) and on the on-campus message boards.
Please note that the Library’s webpage will also be down during and around outages and whenever else it is necessary.
During this period, the library service will be restricted as below in order to save electricity and secure your safety. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The main reading room will be closed.
- You will not be allowed to enter the stacks. Librarians will bring books for you.
- The Internet will not be available. Please use the PCs at the Information and Education Center Building.
- For the time being, only the four HERMES terminals on the first floor will be available.
- Only a few information search terminals will be available.
- Only a few photocopiers will be available.
- The library building will not be air conditioned. Please wear a warm sweater or jacket.
- Not all the lighting will be turned on.
- In principle you will not be allowed to use the elevators.
(Computer Education Building)
The Computer Education Building will be closed in accordance with the planned power outages.
The opening hours will be announced on the Computer Education Building's website (http://cc.hit-u.ac.jp).
Please note that the webpage will also be down during and around outages.
Please note that Hitotsubashi University, which is located in Naka, Kunitachi City, belongs to Group 3 of the Tokyo Electric Power Company’s power outage plan. (See http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/index-e.html)
It is possible that the Library and the Building will be closed without notice due to aftershocks and/or disruption of public transportation.
Thank you very much for your understanding in advance, and we apologize again for the inconvenience.